Friday, January 22, 2010

Let's cook A-Z

Sawasdee Kha!

That's a general Thai greeting which means "Good Morning", "Good Afternoon". "Good Evening" and even "Hello" and Goodbye". Since I'm based in Thailand I opted to greet you guys this way.

Well then, WELCOME to my blogsite. At last after pondering for a long time and with the insistent push of my limping panda (undisclosed) not to mention the inspiration I got from Julie meets Julia, here I am, ready to share my thoughts, my experiences, my learnings, my experiments, my inventions and my culinary expertise.


A-Z cooking is basically a compilation of recipes from A-Z. 26 letters in the English Alphabet gives that number a new significant meaning.I never figured it out that using A-Z would end up having 26 as a dominant figure. Well. let me tell you this, 26 was a very significant number for me, as to why let's just keep it as a legend. But for those who knew me well, it had been a primary ingredient that made my life so tasty and delicious. Buuuurp!

2 comments:

Run said...

I will follow you. Princess.

Jing said...

Mrs. David!

I was so surprised to see that you have your own blog and was even more surprised to know that you are actually into cooking. Sorry. ^^ Anyway, I have my own blog too, and I've been keeping that for almost 2 years I guess. I hope you get the chance to visit it as well. Happy blogging. ^^

Post a Comment